This hands-on lab is part of the AWS Marketplace DevOps Workshop Series - Module 8 ☁️ 💻
In this workshop, you’ll learn how to leverage Trend Micro - Cloud One - Application Security with your serverless applications running on AWS Lambda or containerized applications running on AWS Fargate. If you are interested in making cloud security more efficient, proactive, and gain visibility to help lead your developers, cloud architects, and DevOps engineers, this workshop is for you!
Bridge the gap between your security and development teams by providing relevant information to gain better visibility into attacks targeting your cloud native applications.
The workshop is divided into the sections listed below. Plan around two hours to complete the full workshop.
1. Introduction - (10 minutes)
2. Prerequisites (15 minutes)
3. Getting Started (10 minutes)
5. Deploy Vulnerable Fargate Application and integrate Application Security (45 minutes)
4. Deploy Vulnerable Lambda Application and integrate Application Securit (20) minutes)
6. Reporting (15 minutes)
7. Cleanup (10 minutes)
8. Conclusion (5 minutes)
9. Survey (5 minutes)
For any additional help please reach out to:
Built with by Trend Micro
Before we dive in, let’s go through a refresher of the core concepts explored in this workshop.